U.S. FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION WOODEN SEAL PLAQUE
Made from solid mahogany this United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) wooden seal plaque and podium logo emblem is hand carved and finished by our expert craftsmen. The mahogany is cured and treated at our own factory to avoid warping and twisting over the years and a special keyhole slot is recessed into the rear to ensure a flush fitting on ay wall surface.
Call our customer support team at 1-800-615-6424 or use our Live Chat feature during business hours or order online! Our wooden seals are always:
100% solid mahogany: (no cheap hollow stuff or fake wood made out of plastic).
Kiln dried to prevent warping: which creates a product that will last a lifetime.
Pantone color matched: to ensure your color requirements are an exact match.
Hand made by trained professional cabinet makers and artisans.
Shipped on a timely basis: Option for Express Delivery (Approximately 14 days).
About this seal!
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is an agency of the United States Department of Transportation with authority to regulate and oversee all aspects of civil aviation in the U.S. The Federal Aviation Act of 1958 created the group under the name “Federal Aviation Agency”, and adopted its current name in 1967 when it became a part of the United States Department of Transportation. The FAA is the single most influential government run aviation agency in the world, the European Aviation Safety Agency being a close second.
The Federal Aviation Administration’s major roles include:
- Regulating U.S. commercial space transportation
- Encouraging and developing civil aeronautics, including new aviation technology
- Regulating civil aviation to promote safety, especially through local offices called FSDOs
- Developing and operating a system of air traffic control and navigation for both civil and military aircraft
- Researching and developing the National Airspace System and civil aeronautics
- Developing and carrying out programs to control aircraft noise and other environmental effects of civil aviation
To order by phone or for more information about this product call 1-800-615-6424