American Plaque Company Inc is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in custom hand made solid mahogany wood products. In business since 1991,APC is the world’s leading supplier custom made, hand carved and hand painted plaques, emblems, seals, shadow boxes, shield plaques, tail flashes and furniture for civilians, the U.S. Government, the U.S. Military, City, State and local governments including law enforcement and firefighters.
Teaming with architects and design companies, we can provide specialized wall plaque sets, lobby signs and entry command signs for company reception areas, board rooms, meeting rooms and specific building areas. There are no minimum orders and we accept Government Credit Cards.
Past performance reports can be produced as well as direct contact details for completed contracts.
Our mission is to create the highest quality solid wood products and other high quality products to serve the needs of the U.S. Government, military, law enforcement and fire fighting communities. We manufacture custom solid wood products to client’s exact specifications by using our state of the art Eco-friendly green manufacturing facility. We focus on these communities because we believe in serving those who serve the greater good of our world and local communities.
- We Offer Various Payment Options: P-cards, Wilde Area Workflow (WAWF), major credit cards, and government facilities have the capability to open a pre-approved credit account where payments can be made net 10, net 30 or contact us to arrange pre-negotiable terms and conditions.
- Having recently moved into a brand new purpose built factory which covers an area of 10,000 sq meters and fitted out with all the latest climate control systems to ensure highest quality finishes whether colored or natural wood.
- We offer flexible delivery options. Our normal production times is four to six weeks but understanding that some requirements have a far greater degree of urgency attached to them, we can offer a real “Red Tag” service that get your order in your hand just 14 days after confirmation of order.
SUPPLIER PERFOMANCE RATINGS
The supplier’s overall performance rating is an assessment of predicted performance.Ratings are on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 represents the highest level of customer satisfaction. The SIC-level benchmark indicates how the supplier’s overall performance rating ranks in comparison against peers.
- Supplier Performance Ratings 96% 96%
- Reliability 95% 95%
- Cost 96% 96%
- Order Accuracy 97% 97%
- Delivery / Timeliness 94% 94%
- Quality 95% 95%
- Business Relations 95% 95%
- Personnel 95% 95%
- Customer Support 96% 96%
- Responsiveness 95% 95%